Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sometimes I crack myself up

Sometimes I crack myself up. Like this morning after I finished putting my makeup on and I hesitated in front of the mirror considering brushing my teeth and I said "why not. It will be my gift to the world". ha ha. I'm such a clown.

And the other day I was driving to clinical at 5AM and I saw a funnel cloud touching down up ahead. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a tornado! I am slowing down, looking around me frantically at the other drivers yelling to myself "don't you guys see the tornado? Why are you driving into it? Why isn't this on the radio? A TORNADO, people!!" And as I drove closer to it I got a better look and discovered that it was a steam chimney from a factory.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *ROFLMAO*

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">