Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pregnancy Stereotype


In stereotypical fashion I ate an entire jar of pickles last night. This morning I noticed it was empty and I said to my husband "wow, we ate an entire jar of pickles in one day" and he informed me "I had one pickle. You ate an entire jar of pickles." me: "oh".

Also, I've made up the loss of weight and now weigh exactly what I weighed in my last pregnancy at this point. It seems like my body is just programed to hit a certain weights. So I guess this could be another big baby.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laughing so hard!!! I love your writing you need to update more often. *wink*

    Hugs Sweetie!
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">