Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pieces of the birth puzzle falling into place



I wasn't sure what I was going to do about the birth. I was so undecided that I decided to decide whether or not to stay home when I go into labor (say that 10 times fast). But in the past three days all the pieces came together!!! Praise God! I REALLY wanted this birth filmed/photographed but couldn't find someone (with a little experience) to do it. At the Bar Mitzvah I was DJing this weekend I started chit chatting with a guest who was taking photos and there was something about her that I really connected with. So one thing led to another and I asked her if she would be interested in photographing my birth. She was thrilled to and it turns out she is a very experienced photography professor and film maker. I am so lucky to have her.

Then today I found a birth center 45 minutes away that looks like the perfect compromise between my husband's wish for a hospital birth and my wish for a home birth. I can have a water birth like I want (without asking my husband to barricade the hospital bathroom door which was my plan for a hospital birth). And despite being full for April births they have two more openings for March! Once that is official I'll totally relax, knowing I've planned all I can plan. It's the most important day of my life but it's all in Sapphira's hands now. I can't wait to go into labor now!! (Ask me what I think when I'm in transition though).

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so happy for you! =)

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whew... I'm off the hook :)

    Ems

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    You're cute, Ems.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">