Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My new doo

In typical pregnancy fashion I got the urge to do something with my hair. Last pregnancy I cut thick bangs. This time I chopped it off! I've never had short hair in my life so it's a dramatic change. Not necessarily permanent. But I like it. My ten year old loved my long hair. He cried, which made me cry -for him, not the hair. Here's some photos I promised all my friends.

View this slideshow created at One True Media
My Slideshow 11/21/07

4 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful!!!

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Niko said…

    I love it! you totally look like a mom now.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your 10 yr. old sounds like me, poor kid. your hair was really hot!!!

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    Really? Hot? You inspire me to grow it out again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">