Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, November 18, 2007

more birth stuff

I told Timmy I want him in the tub with me when I give birth. He said "only if I'm wearing a body condom". ha ha. But I'll get him in. I'm enduring the most painful experience known to mankind for his daughter. The least he can do is support me. Tomorrow we're going to the birthing cottage to check it out. He hasn't officially given the "OK". But I've told him - it's that or home. So it would be pretty dumb of him to fight this. Plus it's my birthday tomorrow (29th) . It's all I want for a gift.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you are able to get it all worked out! And a HAPPY -early- BIRTHDAY!!! =)

    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Ash said…

    body condom. *snork* hehehe! Get 'im, girl. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">