Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dinner conversation

One of the nice gifts of my childhood was the titillating dinner conversation we had. And every Thanksgiving I get to enjoy it once again. This years discourse included the usual range of bizarre to educational: we named everyone in order of hair length and discussed plant cell death from apoptosis verses necrosis. Then there is the occasional jokes that are only funny to Christians: like when Mom explained that there was no gravy this year because of "the fall" ha ha. And then when we were raking leaves and Brandon knocked on the window to show me that pie was being served I joked to Dad "get behind me Satan". Hardy har har. We are just soooo funny.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *LOL*


    *HUGS*
    Heather
    http://naturalchildhood.mymamashouse.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">