Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

I give the kids the option of a homemade costume and Wolfie usually takes me up on the offer. This year he wanted to be Tyflosion (!?!?!) - a Pokemon. This was by far the most challenging costume I've made. Not in a cutsie-puzzle sort of way. More like a "Wolfie, get your butt over here and try this on again!!!" sort of way. Despite my short temper he was amazingly grateful (out of character for him). I'm thinking his love language is "acts of service" like my mom. (I'm "quality time").
I was determined to buy a costume to utilize my pregnant belly so I was tickled pink to discover these matching costumes: "A bun in the oven" and "the bun maker".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">