Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, September 17, 2007

Pregnancy update

The worst part about being pregnant -even worse than throwing up all the time - is worrying about your baby. I've had blood tinged mucus the past day or so and I can't help but worry my brains out. I've got an appointment today to check in on it. More than likely they'll never figure out the cause and send me home. But there's always that chance that I'm losing my baby. I'd be devastated.

UPDATE: I saw the doctor and he listened to the heart with the dopler and it was loud and strong. What a beautiful sound. The doctor wasn't worried. He just told me to take it easy. What a huge relief.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">