Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My lil guy, jamn

video
My precious little guy - he asked me for the Jonas Brothers CD - and his brothers don't even like the Jonas Brothers. So my husband downloaded their songs for him. Then he got out his play guitar and went at it. We've done nothing to influence him in this direction, which makes his passion all the more adorable. This video was after a half hour of hard rocking, so you can see he's kind of tired, but still going at it. Maybe he'll be my little rock star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">