Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, September 21, 2007

I love the smell of skunk

They say that the sense of smell has the strongest ability to bring back memories. That's why I love the smell of skunk. It brings me back to my husband's apartment back in the summer of 1996. We were young lovers. So happy and carefree. We barbequed steak every afternoon and went to parties all the time, drove around in his hot cars, ate a local restaurants, danced at local clubs. But no matter what we did we were happy just to be together. And one evening while hanging out in his room we smelled an overwhelming skunk smell. It was the worst skunk smell I'd ever smelled in my life. But ever since then, it reminds me of that special time together. The summer we made Brandon (tee hee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">