Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I love being a girl

At different times in my life - from when I was a little girl - all the way up to an adult- I have, at times, wished I was a boy. It was always for one reason only- if I was ever excluded from a sports game. I'm good at it and there is nothing sweeter than the adrenaline rush of a touchdown or the swish of nothing but net. In fact, the sweetest compliment I ever received in my life was the time a teenage boy in church was talking about me and said "Deena? She plays football like a man". So being excluded from a boys game always hurt real bad and made me cry (like a girl ha ha). But now that I'm a woman and since the first time I got to experience pregnancy and motherhood I've found it to be more fulfilling and joyful than any game could ever be. So now I'm glad I'm a girl. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">