Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hillarious Christian remake

This video is the bomb. I'm going to ask Pastor Charlie if I can play it at church. Anyway, today in church I learned about the verse "the gates of hell shall not prevail against you". That verse used to make me think that Satan's attacks against me won't be victorious, but Pastor Charlie pointed out that gates are DEFENSIVE, not OFFENSIVE. So that verse is really about us breaking down satanic strongholds around us. And Satin will not prevail against our attacks. Obvious, in retrospect, isn't it? So he urged us to go from church and raze hell. Get it? Raze hell. He cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">