Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

At the gym/my baby update

What a wonderful week! Back to church on Sunday and back to the gym today! (For the first time since getting pregnant!) Since I've lost 15 pounds I was sure that I lost a ton of muscle, but I was thrilled to find that I could still lift similar weights as before. The only noticable decline was my inner thighs which started buckling under 65 pound squats. No biggie, I can fix that in two to three workouts. I know my cardio endurance is way down, but I was more worried about how much muscle was left after three months of not eating anything.

As for the baby, I've been feeling him kick every once in a while for the past week! That's four weeks before you should be able to feel it! I guess I've got one strong little bugger in there. And as much as I would love for it to be twins - and that would be a sign of it - I don't think it is, because my fundus height is totally normal for its age. Thursday is my first appointment so we'll know for sure then. I can't wait to see my baby on the ultrasound. Timmy will, of course, be there for the big moment too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">