Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Letter of Resignation

I put my notice in to leave UPS. I wrote a gushing letter goodbye and thought I would share it with you:

Please accept my four week notice of my resignation from UPS. My last day will be Friday August 31, 2007. It has been such an amazing pleasure working for this company for the past two years. I will forever be loyal to it. I am sad to leave but the time has come for me to move on. I am expecting my fourth child and want to stay in nursing school for one more semester and I know that I could not balance that with my job at UPS safely. If my life ever brings me to a place where I should come back to UPS I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I'll always recommend UPS to friends and family that need a part time job. If I finish my degree and stay in the medical field for the rest of my life I will be forever grateful to UPS for putting me through school and making my dreams possible.

My coworkers and supervisors here at UPS have surely been the cream of the crop. Rick Greene, my load supervisor, was like a drill Sergeant and momma bear; keeping us in line and ready to protect us at any time. Bob Converse was like our dad and friend. He taught us everything we needed to know and was there for us, no matter the time or place. I cannot possibly describe everyone who touched my life, but every person, every Cornerstone classroom student has meant something to me.

Brown for life,

Deena Sao

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are such a cheeze ball.

    brown for life,

    niko

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">