Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

$100,000 compliment

One of my husband's aunt and uncle have two teenage boys. They are the sweetest people. We really love them (and vice versa). They've tried unsucessfully to have more kids. And in the past they have talked about adopting one of ours. But now that I'm pregnant with number four they've made a $100,000 offer for this baby. I'm flattered. Really I am. Honored. But I know I would die a slow and painful emotional death if I ever had to give up my baby. It didn't stop us from considering it for about a minute though. "We could always make another one" my husband half jokes. But deep down we know. We can't put a price on our children. They are our everything.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Anne Basso said…

    Flattering, yes. But like you, I can't imagine giving away any of my children for any amount of money.

    Congratulations on your pregnancy!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    Thanks!! You and I are preggo together!!!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger mama said…

    wow.......I was also asked if I'd ever consider having a baby for someone else! Today that couple is divorced and hate eachother!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">