Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wale Sexual Function Obstacle

Prostitute business cards are slipped under our hotel doors at night. "Wale Sexual Function Obstacle" was our favorite service listed on the card. The MCC students would joke about it with each other. In the middle of one night my roommate Michaela and I heard a prostitute having rough sex in a neighboring room. It made us so sad to hear for ourselves these women selling their bodies. Then she yelled "stop. Stop! No!". Tears came to my eyes and I got mad. I went into the hallway and stood outside his door with fist poised, ready to knock if she continued. I was ready to fight for her, to yell at him "She said stop!" but luckily that was the end. They showered and then seemed to argue over something. Probably the payment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">