Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm back from China!

I got back last night from my two week trip to China. I tried to post while there but (I think) the Chinese government censors American blogs because I couldn't access mine or any of my friends. I was able to blog on my school's blog but after writing a post about my experience with Chinese prostitutes the advisor to the trip deleted the post and basically told me that I could only write politically correct posts. The irony of being censored by Americans while in a communist country was not lost on me. I titled my next one : Jian Cha (Our trip). But Jian cha doesn't mean our trip. It means "censored". My small attempt at passive resistance.

We squeezed two months of experiences into two weeks. It all blurs together for me right now, but I hope to be able to spell out the highlights of the trip here over the next few days. I learned so much, made new friends. It was life changing; an experience I will forever remember and cherish.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">