Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Check out this strange bug bite I got in China


I apologize in advance for this post. It's just that the nurse in me is fascinated by this sort of thing. My last day in China I woke up with these two puncture marks and a swollen lateral anterior tibialis that was painful to the touch and bruising. Over the next few days the bruise continued to grow and spread. Here's a picture from today, about a week later. You can tell the bruising is fading/turning colors. I didn't drink the night before so I know I didn't fall to cause this injury. My mother in law says it is a centipede bite (or two, I guess). I believe her since she has more experience with tropical bites than me. Very bizarre and interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">