Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, March 02, 2007

Symbolic dream

When I wake up from a crazy dream I like to take a minute to interpret. Not in a prophetic kind of way but in a psychological kind of way. Dreams are your soul's way of hashing out what is going on in your life.

So last night I dreamed that I was running away from it all. I couldn't take my life any more so I bought a plane ticket and I was leaving. I got a letter from my husband. I thought it would be divorce papers but instead he was actually pretty supportive. He sent me car insurance paperwork and other important things I had left behind. So I'm walking to the airline. I keep walking and walking. I can't find it. Finally I reach the Ocean. A storm is brewing. I turn around, hoping to escape but it's too late. I get caught up in the massive waves, tossing me up in the air and deep in the sea...

I could not have had a more symbolic dream for my life. I'm overwhelmed with the craziness. The sheer amount of stuff I'm trying to do. I know it's just a short period in my life - a lifestyle I only need to maintain for a little longer... but still... I wish I could run away and I do feel like I'm being tossed by the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">