Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The latest and greatest in makeup




I love scouring the drug store shelves for the newest and best makeup products. I wanted to share my latest find with you. Revlon Sugar Sugar is this powder that you apply over your lipstick/lipgloss for a nice shimmer. It's perfect for spring. Revlon makes some lipgloss to go with it, that I haven't tried yet. But I use it over Loreal's Grape Soda lipgloss and I love the look. Obviously it doesn't hold as long as the lipstick I normally use, but I'm loving the look so I'll be wearing this mostly this spring. My fav. lipstick is much darker/wintery.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just got it!! It's awesome!! Thanks for the tip! :))) -Beth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">