Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm such a nut

Tuesday morning labs are bright and early... but I am not a bright and early morning person. So often times I will lay down in bed with the practice dummys during break for a little shut eye. Yesterday I actually fell asleep and didn't wake up for 45 minutes!!!! When I popped my head out of the covers the professor almost screamed. She had no idea I was there. (She thought I was a practice dummy). Ha ha. But I don't really regret it. I needed the sleep. And they were just doing an intake and output worksheet. I finished the worksheet with time to spare.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is hilarious...I can picture it now...

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Wonderwoman said…

    I meant to leave my name...wonderwoman...lol :) TTYL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">