Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Two movie recommendations

Last night I saw one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. It's called The Illusionist and it was a romantic mystery thriller (in my opinion). It was just amazing. I think I will see it again tonight. My husband agrees that this is one of the best movies he's ever seen also. So if you haven't seen it yet - you must!!! (It's out on DVD).

Also, last night, a Christian movie debuted to rave reviews. It's called Amazing Grace and I'm going to go see it today. The plot is : "The idealist William Wilberforce maneuvers his way through Parliament in 18th century England, endeavoring to end slavery in the empire." I'll update you on my thoughts after I see it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVED The Illusionist, too! Of course I really like Edward Norton so that helps. What did you think of Amazing Grace? I haven't seen or heard of it yet. I suppose I don't get out much. :) ~Shaye

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    Nine years later, saw this. Loved the movie! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">