Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm in love~

I'm in love ~ with my husband. Tonight he did the sweetest thing and I got all the gooshy feelings that one gets when one is dating. We had a snowstorm while I was at work. I get out late at night and when I got to my car it was wiped clean with the windsheild wipers up. I called him on my cell phone and asked "Did you visit me tonight?" And he said "no". I told him my car was clean. He said "Maybe that weird guy who likes you did it." Me: "I don't think so... It's kind of cool. But creepy". And at that moment I look up to see him walking toward me, cell phone in hand. I jumped out of the car and ran into his arms and kissed him. I was so happy to see him. He sat in that parking lot for a half hour waiting for me just to make sure I would get home safely. I'm so in love.

I love that he protects me. Last night I had a dream that a wealthy dentist wanted to marry me. We were driving somewhere together when our car got sideswiped and the men in the car started to pursue us. My dentist admirer turned out to be a total wimp. I was so turned off by his behavior. I kept thinking (in my dream) how glad I was to be married to Timmy.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger beth said…

    Very interesting! Liked the reminder, and interesting to know the health impact it actually has! (Check out my blog, I have some health articles I found interesting too - foir debate. We gotta catch up soon!!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">