Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, January 22, 2007

Indian telemarketers (funny)

This isn't a commentary on the outsourcing of thousands of American jobs to India. I actually have no problem with them since everyone deserves the opportunity to work. But, well, it does create awkward situations. Like what just happened to my husband. He's on the phone with a Sprint customer service rep. from India and the lady, trying to be a smooth, operator asks him "May I ask how you are doing today" and my husband says "Oh, not good. My New England Patriots lost last night. It was pretty rough". awkward pause. The confused lady say "Sir, I am very sorry about that". giggle I got a kick out of that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">