Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Drastic Measures for my addiction

My name is Deena. I am a Gentle-Christian-Mothers addict. Yes, I admit it. My Bible and school books gather dust. My loved ones miss me. And all because I can't stop talking to my online friends at Gentle Christian Mothers. So I have taken drastic measures. I have changed the password to the site and now I can only get in if my husband or sister-in-law lets me in. It is the only way. I have no will power.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Deena said…

    Ugh. I s*ck. I s*ck. I s*ck. I emailed myself their new password.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Understanding the absence of will power is possibly the first step towards attaining will power. At any rate should be better than deluding oneself with adequacy of will power.
    cheers
    http://poojyan-poojyam.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">