Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Christmas

Thanksgiving is practically here and Christmas is around the corner and I'm just thrilled because I love this season. I've got the Christmas cards ready to go. I've got an idea of what I'm going to get nearly everyone and I'm so excited to decorate this Friday -tree and all.

I have added an Amazon wish list link to the top of this blog - not to make anyone feel compelled to get me something, but rather to help anyone who is wondering "what the heck should I get Deena for Christmas". It's mostly nursing texts, which might seem like a bore to you, but believe me I would be thrilled to get a nursing text because I am so anxious to start studying.

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">