Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Is God using me in my sleep?

The strangest thing happened last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and randomly uttered my history teacher's name from high school. Then I thought to myself, "That was too weird to be a coincidence. God must want me to pray for this man. He must need prayers right now!" So I prayed ferverently for him for about a minute and then drifted back to sleep. In the morning I woke and BARELY remembered it even happening AND I don't even remember my history teacher's name!!! So it's like, the whole thing was God. I am so curious, to find out, maybe when I get to heaven, what kind of spiritual and or real life battles were occuring in that man's life at that moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">