Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, October 06, 2006

Do you match your denomination?

You can take a quiz online to see if your beliefs match up with your denomination. I thought my results were really cool because my number one match was Assemblies of God which was my last church and my number two match was "Free will Baptist" and I go to a Baptist church now (I don't know if it's "free will" or not). Anyway, when I look for a church to attend, obviously I want something that matches my beliefs but I've never decided on a church based on denomination so I thought it was cool that I picked good matches both times.

Check it out for yourself:


http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi blogwoman (lol),

    The Chelmsford Street Baptist Church is part of the denomination, American Baptist Churches, USA (formerly Northern Baptist Convention). The tradition is basically free-will Baptist, so your number two match is definitely on target with where you're attending.
    P.S. Finding your current blogstuff is like looking for the holy grail (lol halfkidding). Later.
    Pastorblaster

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">