Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A cool website for blood donors

Ok, Ok. I confess. I've never actually given blood. Because I've been a mom since I was 18 (AKA eligible to give blood) and I never wanted to freak out the kids. You moms out there know how hard it is to get a babysitter for regular things, let alone *extra* things like giving blood. Anyway, I was looking up CPR courses and I stumbled across this site which tells you the need for your particular blood type right now. I thought that was cool. My blood type is desparately needed right now. Maybe I'll go donate. I bet they wouldn't let me though. I'm always anemic. I'll let you know what happens.
http://www.newenglandblood.org/supply.htm

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Deena said…

    Hypocrite no more, am I. I went to my college to donate blood, but as I predicted I was denied because I am anemic. Oh well. I'm guessing I won't ever be able to give blood because I'm always anemic. sigh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">