Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, October 14, 2006

A bad scare

My husband had a scary accident at work yesterday. He noticed that a milling machine was hot all the time, even when off, so it was obviously wired incorrectly. So he opened it up to try to disconnect the power, but instead he got shocked. The machine had 208 Volts of electricity running through it. He doesn't even remember what happened after that. But his hand was burnt and his coworkers were freaking out. They drove him to the hospital where he waited for HOURS. I think that upset him more than the actual shock. After checking him out they released him and he came home. He had a terrible headache but other than that he was OK and I thank God for that. It could have been so much worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">