Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, September 16, 2006




Today was the yearly library booksale, AKA the highlight of my year . It's in a well off town in a wealthy part of the country and so basically it's HUGE. There are thousands of like new books to peruse. I bought the usual boxful for $35. I mostly buy books for the kids. But I buy some for me too. Here's a picture of the boys enjoying a Paddington pop-up book.

I also wanted to share with you a really cool idea I got from my sisters at Gentle Christian Mothers- from the big families forum. Hanging toothbrushes up with velcro. You should have seen what a mess this cabinet was before I did this. Notice my nephews toothbrushes on the side (they often spend the night).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">