Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quiverfull, and trusting in God

I have come to believe in a philosophy called Quiverfull which basically means you trust God for the timing of your pregnancies. (Not necessarily that you conceive as many children as is humanly possible). The past few months we've been hoping and trying to get pregnant, but we haven't. I took an ovulation kit test and I didn't even ovulate this month. So our Quiverfull beliefs are being tested in that we really have to trust that God is in control and this isn't the time he wants us to be pregnant.


"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Ps. 127:3

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can relate. I am 43 and have in recent years come to embrace the quiverfull (rather God's)philosophy. Anyway, I have three children and went through a miscarriage earlier this year. So now I wait upon the Lord to decide our family size....and it is hard to be so patient, at my age.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">