Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back from camp

We just got back from the yearly church retreat in New Hampshire. It is the most refreshing time to "get away from it all". No TV. Lots of fresh air. Good fun. Good fellowship. I luv it. As you can see from the slide show - it seems like Dimitri has grown in just the past week. On Saturday I managed to choreograph and teach four early-teen girls a dance to worship song - in time to perform it at the talent show that night. That was one of the highlights of the trip for me. Another highlight was going to the top of Foss mountain at midnight with my husband. (You can see the daytime view with on my slide show above). About a dozen dogs come with their owners which is very special for us since we love dogs but don't have one. Well, except for Wolfie who is afraid of dogs, but it is good therapy for him.

It also feels good to be home, showered and rested and ready to go back to work tomorrow. The cats and bunny are thrilled to have us back and I missed them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">