Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, July 21, 2006

Opening my big mouth

At work we have a fundraiser called the "United Way Cafe" every Friday you can buy some food for $2. Well this week they are doing keilbasa and rice again and I opened my big mouth and complained that their rice wasn't very good. Which naturally lead to them asking me to make the rice. And how can I talk the talk if I can't walk the walk? SO here I am on a Friday afternoon making rice for 60 people. oops. Next time I'll think before I open my big mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">