Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Making deans list

I got a letter from Middlesex Community College that said I made the deans list this past year. It was a moment that would have passed unnoticed, but I am proud of all I did so I thought I would share it with all of you and perhaps relish it for a little longer. I worked part time, raised three kids, and got 17 credits this past year (20 as of next month). This included a grueling Anatomy and Physiology I and II. It was hard work, but so worth it. I feel proud and I'm one step closer to my ultimate dream of being a nurse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">