Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, July 23, 2006

If I could repeat one day...

If I could pick one day of my whole life to repeat it would be today. It was perfect and yet unextraordinary at the same time. We woke up and went to church as a family which we haven't done in a while. No one fought as we got ready. Other Christians know what a miracle that is - it's like, Satan LOVES to attack families on Sunday morning. Maybe he didn't see it coming. Church was nice and short - a few songs, a good sermon, a few hugs from friends. The kids were good, half way through Wolfie and Dimitri went downstairs to the nursery with a nice older lady.

The rest of the day was just as a Sunday should be... a quick stop at my mother in laws to eat, later some scrapbooking and a GREAT workout at the gym. In the late afternoon I spent an hour watching funny video clips online with my husband. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

The night ended with a family walk to the convenience store to buy some candy.

It was peaceful. It was happy. It was perfect. Maybe I can do it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">