Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Thursday, July 27, 2006

After a good day, a bad

So Sunday was a perfect day. I suppose I used up some amount of luck with that because it was followed by a bad day. Oh well. That's life I guess. The kids and I had plans to go to the free movie showing of "Curious George". The price of admission is a book report. So we got up early and got all ready, but when we got there it was sold out. :-( Then we ran out of gas. :-( Then I couldn't find my lisence and my bank hadn't yet sent me my pin number for my new ATM card, so that meant I couldn't access my money. :-( The whole day was pretty much a wash. Oh well, like I said, that's life.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Bruce said…

    Yep. That is.
    I often would wonder what the big deal is with planning ahead and taking care of details and being on time.

    That's what for, to prevent days like this.


    Will you give me a free plug? Come visit:
    http://beinghumaninfaithartscience.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">