Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, June 25, 2006

WARNING

As a yogurt connoisseur I was excited to try the newest yogurt on the market, Dannon's Activia, which contains a culture that helps to regulate the digestive system. It is advertised to help make you regular in one week. I bought eight small yogurts and my kids and I have enjoyed them, which leads me to warn you that if you already have regular bowel movements DO NOT eat them. ALSO, do not attempt to imagine the circumstance which have lead me to warn you about this. ha ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">