Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taking responsibility for your own education

One of the key reasons that homeschooling is successful is that once the student embraces their status as a homeschooler they can take responsibility for their own education which has much better results then trying to force feed a student. I have taken five online college courses this past year as I work my way toward my RN degree. My Anatomy & Physiology teacher left this last message on the message board that I thought was interesting and an accurate abservation of what it takes to be successful in any school situation, homeschooling or not.



Fri, May 19, 2006 -- Final Grades

I now have posted final exam and semester grades.

Just wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed having you as students in my online class this semester. You all have worked diligently and done quite well. I have come to the conclusion that students in an online enviroment often make the better students because the responsibility for learning is on their shoulders, and the instructor serves primarily facilitator. Hopefully you feel that this course has given you the foundation needed to pursue your desired health career. I wish you all the best as you move ahead into new terrain! Have an enjoyable summer!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">