Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Monday, April 03, 2006

Abortion continued

Tonight I had a very indepth conversation with a young man who says he's had several women abort his babies because he wasn't ready to be a father. I posed him the theoretical question: if they wanted to put up the baby for adoption would you have a problem with it? Like all men I know who ask for abortions, he claimed he would NEVER EVER put his child up for adoption. And I quote "That would be wrong". I just don't understand that thinking - that it's ok to kill your baby, just don't give it to a loving family to raise.

Anyway, of course I asked about using protection and he said that he doesn't use it, doesn't like it, and like most young men, just doesn't think too much about consequences in general. I thought I planted a good seed when I told him to consider that one of these days he will get a girl pregnant who can't be talked into an abortion. That thought shook him up a bit. He said he was going to go home and call a recent fling to make sure that she isn't pregnant. I told him that he needs to be more careful about who might end up being the mother of his child.

Here is a link to a story that broke my heart of a girl who died from an abortion.
http://www.abortionfacts.com/reardon/testimonies/julia_taylor.asp

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">