Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, March 17, 2006

My new bumber sticker

I have been predicting a presidential race between Romney and Clinton for over a year now and so, in support of Romney I am putting a Romney 08 sticker on my car. He hasn't yet announced his candidacy yet, (ha ha), but I have confidence in him.

For those of you who aren't familiar with him, let me expound on his greatness a little. Before Mitt Romney became our governor (of the great state of Massachusetts) he was a successful businessman. This is a very important quality, in my opinion, because it shows he has actual business skills, tested in the free market, aside from "career politician" gobledeegook. He did a FABULOUS job running the 2002 winter Olympics in Utah. It was the first Olympics after 9/11, meaning it had never before seen security issues. Yet it was successful and profitable (the previous Olympics was not profitable). Romney donated his pay to charity. Which leads me to my next point which is that Romney is a religious man. Although I don't agree with his religion (Mormon) I admire that he takes his faith seriously, and I am sure he is a better man for it. He has a wife of 36 years and five boys.

As for his political beliefs, I can attest that he is a moderate conservative. He is pro-life (as I have blogged about previously), fiscally responsible, and in my opinion the most qualified man for the job. If you want to know more about political candidates, a helpful website is www.issues2000.org

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Ben Meyer said…

    The site looks cool, but it shows what he has said, not what he has done. I don't care if he says he wont raise taxes in 94, I want to know if he did. And it says he has no comment on tech, war and oil. Whats up with that. bah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">