Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Iron Chef II

Yesterday, after my neice's birthday party, we played our second round of Iron Chef. This time it was me Vs. my (husband's) cousin, Samnang. He made a fried meat dish with a cute heart shaped garnish on top. I made my incredible chicken soup as well as a rice,greenbean, shrimp layered plate drizzled in a butter sauce. Ah yes, it was some good competition. In the end I won by a narrow two point victory. I thought I definitely deserved to win. We're thinking for the next competition: Me and Timmy Vs. Sarom (the "other" Iron Chef) and Saroem (pronounced "Sareem")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">