Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New awesome food

I just started buying the individual sized microwavable soups. They're awesome! Yeah, they're more expensive than the old cans, but let's be honest, when did I ever eat those? (Answer: never) So the extra cost is worth it. I've been eating these all the time whenever I get the urge to snack. My theory about food is: you cannot be stingy about food, because it directly affects your health. This reminds me of one of my pet peeves, which is that healthy food is so much more expensive than unhealthy food. This is why so many of the poor in America are obese.

I digress. Anyway, if you want to try it, I liked the Healthy Choice Vegetable Soup as opposed to the Progresso Vegetable Soup. I'll let you know if I have any more recommendations.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">