Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm blind as a bat

In Anatomy and Physiology lab we were doing eye and ear experiments. I took the basic eye chart test with and without my glasses. With my glasses I could read up to line 10. Without my glasses I could kinda-sorta-maybe make out line one - you know line one - the BIG GIGANTIC "E" at the top of the chart. Ha ha. I never realized I was so blind without my glasses. I've always wanted LASIK surgery. I want it even more now. Imagine waking up and being able to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">