Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas! (And a little bragging)

Ok my grades are in. I'm very proud. A- in English and a solid A in Anatomy and Physiology! Since I'm still waiting to get accepted into the nursing program and the competetion is tight, I was really needing to get those grades to help my application. Of course, I'm also very competitive, so I probably would have gotten those grades regardless. Next semester I'm being very brave and taking three classes. Anatomy and Physiology II, Cultural Anthropology and Math Connections. Fun, Fun! I don't know where I'll find the time, but to help, I'm going to start studying for A&P II over the Christmas break. That should lighten the load a little.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">