Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Nice Halloween

Sunday night as the hours drew near to Halloween I quickly tried to pull together the Halloween traditions that I hadn't yet accomplished due to busyness and bad weather, namely pumpkin carving and caramel apple making. Unfortunately, all the local supermarket's were out of pumpkins so we just did the caramel apples. Monday was Halloween and strangely enough the boys also had a field trip to the zoo that day. While they were at the zoo I was chit chatting with my neighbor who said that he had a whole trunkful of pumpkins to give away! So I took a wagon-full of them and surprised the boys when they came home from school. The weather was gorgeous so we carved pumpkins in the driveway. Both boys actually carved their pumpkins by themselves with no help which is a big achievement. I was so impressed with Wolfie.

When that was done we waited for Dad to come home and then went trick or treating with some friends. It was lots of fun. What a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">