Trying to raise my kids the best I can

Friday, June 03, 2005

Self-sufficiency

I have made a really big decision to go back to school/work. For those of you who know me well you are probably shocked. You know how I feel about working with a young child at home. I came to this conclusion because I need a degree of security that I don't feel my husband is providing. So once again I am going to step up to the plate and do what I gotta do to. It's not that my husband doesn't provide. But he makes bad decisions. Financially and otherwise. I need more control for the sake of me and the children. So I'm looking into becoming a medical assistant as a foot in the door towards becoming a nurse. (All the nursing programs are already booked for this fall!) I was just looking at the job opportunities for medical assistants online and I was not impressed. So tomorrow when I go to the school for my appointment I am going to grill them on potential jobs. What is available, where, how much, etc. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck/pray for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<BASE href="http://www.allnaturalmother.blogspot.com /"> <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="parenting blog, natural mother, all natural mother, parenting tips, parenting techniques, homeschool mother, christian mother, mothering tips, mothers blog "> <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="An All Natural Mother’s Guide to Parenting: Find information on Parenting.">